Sunday, January 26, 2020

One Night @ the Call Center shaped me ?



        







How Literature Shaped me?

The definition about so many. But one definition of literature is very famous and most of know about this, “ Literature is Mirror of the Society”. Its reflect the society and the our Culture. When the talk about the how literature shaped me I think that when I take admission in B.A that time I feel nervous because I am the student of Commerce. Fist  two week of F.Y.B.A I confused and what I am doing. But after some time I feel quietude. But some days of the starting of B.A In my mind question like that I am not on a wrong path or not take a wrong decision. But after the some time all question prove wrong and happy about the choose this decision.

So the last five year i am in this field of literature. I learn the many thing from  the literature. I feel that I saw the thing in all perspective. I see the thing from the every side. From the novel One Night @ the Call Center I learn many things. The novel written by the famous writer “Chetan Bhagat”. In this novel every character different and the every character has a problem and they dealing with problem.
The story reflect the middle class family of India. I see in the novel the male character Shyam and varun they both have a problem in the call center (office). The military uncle he has problem in his home his son not live with him so he is alone and do a job in call center. The female character Radhika, Priyanka and Esha they have a with a family means in home. We see the problem of the male and female. The male has no problem in a home and the female has problem in home. Why the female has problem in home?   Because they do a job? Radhika is married so she always try to happy her motherinlow, priynaka ready for marriage for her mother, and esha wants to model so she left the house.

In this we see the problem and the parts of problem in male and the female. It reflect the Indian culture. In India the male has a freedom of everything they do what they want, they never take a permission of any thing. But the female has not a permission to what they want, always take a permission. Its reflect the “Purush Pradhan Desh”. I saw the difference between the boys and the girls (male and female). They both are equal. In present time the girls do  all work. They have courage and capable to defeat the boy.This is my view and I from this novel. But in many place in present time this thing happen. In small town the lady is married and do a job she complete his household work and then go the office. She also try to do happy her family and important her mother-in law. Like character of Radhika. The male has never tension about his family because they said that work is his wife not him. She deal with all.


In the end when the God’s call came that time I feel that when the danger or death in front of us that time the our voice and courage face and live that time no one can say that they defeat the problem. They said God save us. In Gujarati the aphorism when the problem came and defeat with and live that tim they said “ Bhagavn ae Bachavya or Bhagvan Dekhay Gaya”. Never praise themselves always give credit the god. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerful Tool for Teaching and Learning web 2.0 Tools

                    Powerful Tool for Teaching                                     and                        Learning web 2.0 Tools ...