Friday, October 11, 2019

Pre - Thinking task about Poe's Short story









Q.  Recollect a moment of your life when you were at the height of ferocity (anger) on someone with/without some specific reason. What did you feel like speaking to or doing with that person?

When the people tell me a wrong thing. They try to hide the things and pretend They all OK. That time my anger on height. Without the fault they stop talking with me and try to pretend they don't do all this thing. That time I feel that I said them to if they don't want to talk I don't pressurized for the talk.

Q. Have you ever felt tremendous drive to hit or murder someone? When? Why? How? Elucidate.

When I listen about the rape case that time I felt to murder them. That thing feel a sshame on the society. Because the rape case is the big stigma on the society.

Q. Have you ever felt like committing suicide? Was it just a passing thought or you were serious? What propelled you to think so? Describe your experience (although momentary) of suicidal tendency

When in second year of B.A. I fail in one paper for the 6 marks. That time I feel very bed and for some time I am in depression.
But I never feel about the suicide.

Q.Write about the scariest of your dreams. Have you ever cried or screamed by a bizarre and horrible nightmare? Elaborate.

I saw many snakes in the dream and I scared and I wake up suddenly. Many time I saw the horrible nightmare.  Once I saw in dream in accident I died in that. It was horrible dream for ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerful Tool for Teaching and Learning web 2.0 Tools

                    Powerful Tool for Teaching                                     and                        Learning web 2.0 Tools ...