Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Old man and the sea

Oldman and the see
# About Author






Ernest Hemingway, in full Ernest Miller Hemingway, (born July 21, 1899, Cicero [now in Oak Park], Illinois, U.S.—died July 2, 1961, Ketchum, Idaho), American novelist and short-story writer, awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954. He was noted both for the intense masculinity of his writing and for his adventurous and widely publicized life. His succinct and lucid prose style exerted a powerful influence on American and British fiction in the 20th century.The first son of Clarence Edmonds Hemingway, a doctor, and Grace Hall Hemingway, Ernest Miller Hemingway was born in a suburb of Chicago. He was educated in the public schools and began to write in high school, where he was active and outstanding, but the parts of his boyhood that mattered most were summers spent with his family on Walloon Lake in upper Michigan. On graduation from high school in 1917, impatient for a less-sheltered environment, he did not enter college but went to Kansas City, where he was employed as a reporter for the Star. He was repeatedly rejected for military service because of a defective eye, but he managed to enter World War I as an ambulance driver for the American Red Cross. On July 8, 1918, not yet 19 years old, he was injured on the Austro-Italian front at Fossalta di Piave. Decorated for heroism and hospitalized in Milan, he fell in love with a Red Cross nurse, Agnes von Kurowsky, who declined to marry him. These were experiences he was never to forget.






1.Do you have any such person whom you recall in the crisis?
In the crisis I recall My parents, my brother and my friends.  They help me to bring out from the crisis. They suggest me to how solve the problem in crisis. They  show me the right way.


2.What is the importance of that person? Why?

Importance of this all people is they all Are part of my life. They help me in every situation in good or bed situation.  In every work they always stand by me. They all are backbone of my life.

3.What is the importance of dream of lions in the novel?
 The lion is symbol of the strength, courage, bravery and the sign of the to win. In this novel the character of old man remember his past and  feel bad.  Because in his past he saw all the  bad memory and feel bad and also feel failure.  He feel confident after see the dream.  In this novel lion's symbol of the strength and confident.

4.Do you have any such scene or image you frequently like to visit?

Yes, I have  such scene or image frequently  I like to visit . When I visit the scene or image I see the all good memories and confident thing. Because of that I think in  positive way and success in the my work.

5.What is the reason of your obsession for that scene?

Because I wants to bebecome a success in my work. I feel confident and I get positive energy to do my work.

6.Replace the old man with yourself. How would be the approach if you fail like the old man in life ?

If I replace the old man with myself, I believe in myself. I never think about the society who they all are think about me.  I do my best everytime. I remember the good things never think about the bed things. I never prove myself in front of the society. I prove my self for me not the society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerful Tool for Teaching and Learning web 2.0 Tools

                    Powerful Tool for Teaching                                     and                        Learning web 2.0 Tools ...